Infrared TV Remote Control 42 Keys For THOMSON TV / Hisense / Vizio Television
|maximum distance||8 meters|
|Remote control type||IR remote control for audio player|
Infrared emitting tubes are mainly used in various photoelectric switches and remote control emitting circuits. They have the functions of fast response and low energy consumption.
Infrared emission tube, an electrostatic control electronic tube that generates or amplifies high-frequency power, sometimes also known as an oscillation tube. The transmission tube used in audio or switching circuits is called modulation tube. Transmission tube is the main electronic device in radio broadcasting, communication, television transmission equipment and industrial high-frequency equipment
About 75% of the DC input power of the anode of the launch tube is converted into the high-frequency output power, and the remaining 25% is the anode heat loss. Therefore, the anode of the launch tube must be cooled. The anode of the medium and small power emitting tube is naturally cooled and made of nickel, molybdenum or graphite. It is installed in the tube shell and the working temperature can reach 600 ℃. The anodes of high-power emitting tubes are all made of copper, and as a part of the vacuum sealed tube shell, various forced cooling methods are adopted.
Emission distance, emission angle (15 degrees, 30 degrees, 45 degrees, 60 degrees, 90 degrees, 120 degrees, 180 degrees), emitted light intensity and wavelength. The above are physical parameters, and it is necessary to understand its electrical performance parameters: 3mm and 5mm are small-power infrared emitting tubes commonly used in the market