Infrared remote control for KONKA/ HISENSE/ CHANGHONG/ TV/ Sharp/ Sony/ Toshiba television
Infrared remote control with 35 keys how to work with your device . One, the first turn on the TV set, and then hold the set button on the remote control doesn't put again press the power button again at the same time let go of the two key at this time of the remote control will normally on lights on the TV and then put the remote control of the press "volume +" key at the same time watching TV screen to see if there is volume characters appear when the screen press the set key again after the last try the remote if I could use such as can't use press set again and the power supply when the light is normally on the press "volume -" key in the Settings in the try
Ii. Automatic search method:
1. Turn on the power of the appliance to be set, and aim the remote control at the appliance.(Left and right deviation should not exceed 30 degrees)
2. If the setting object is a TV, please first press the TV 1 button on the remote control;If the selector, press the selector key.And so on
3. Press the setting key on the remote control, and then press Ch+, and then release the two keys simultaneously.(At this time, the signal light on the remote control will continuously flicker, indicating that we are searching for the type code to be set)
4. When the power of the appliance (such as TV) to be set is not turned off, please press any key on the remote control immediately (it must be completed within 1.5 seconds) to indicate the locking code.
5. Press the power key on the remote control. If it can be operated, the setting is completed.If not, repeat steps 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Type: Universal TV remote control
Model: XLF - 035B
Size: about 14.5*4.5* 2.3 (CM)
Packing: in carton box
Battery usage: two ordinary No. 5 dry batteries (AA*2 batteries need to be purchased separately)
Applicable equipment: most or all TV sets of any brand are applicable